Monday, January 25, 2010

Join me on February 1 at Lady Jane's Salon


On February 1, 2010, I will be reading from NOTORIOUS ROYAL MARRIAGES (and signing the copies available for purchase) at Lady Jane's Salon, located at the seductive Madame X, 94 West Houston Street in New York City.

Joined by the lovely and talented Lauren Willig and Sara Lindsey, I'll be guest hosting that night as well. Don't miss me dressed as a Tudor (you'll have to guess which one).

Here's the lowdown:

WHAT: Reading & signing @ Lady Jane’s Salon
WHERE:Madame X
94 Houston Street
NY, NY 10012(212) 539-0808

Subways: F,V,B,D @ Lafayette/N, R @ Prince St.

WHEN: 7-9 pm on 2/1/2010

WHY: Support women & the arts! (Need more incentive? There’s cheap booze!)

ADMISSION: $5 or a gently-used romance novel.
Proceeds from the evening benefit Share the Love.

2 comments:

Hope Tarr said...

We're so looking forward to having you at Lady Jane's, Leslie. It promises to be a fab evening. The Tudor period in England is one of my personal favs--I cut my teeth on Jean Plaidy/Phillippa Carr, Nora Lofts and the like as a kid--so I'm totally game for guessing your costume personnage. If I'm on the mark, I promise to keep mum. :)

Leslie Carroll said...

And I promise to keep my head -- or not! :)